Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany morning express. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1857-1898
Albany [N.Y.] (1857-1898)
Albany morning express. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1857-1898
- Alternative Titles:
Albany Sunday express
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Stone & Henly
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1898.
Vol. 10, no. 1 (May 4, 1857)-
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Morning" appears within title ornament, <1871-1876>.
- Continues the numbering of: Albany morning express (Albany, N.Y. : 1847).
- Editors: Jacob C. Cuyler, <1859-1876>; Addison A. Keyes, <1871-1876>.
- Has companion volume "Carriers' address of the Albany morning express" published on New Years day.
- Weekly eds: Albany weekly express (Albany, N.Y. : 1881); and Albany weekly express (Albany, N.Y. : 1887).
- sn 86053041
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information