Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Knoxville register and Whig. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1857-185?
Knoxville, Tenn. (1857-185?)
Daily Knoxville register and Whig. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1857-185?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kinsloe & Rice
- Dates of publication:
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- "Proceedings of the Southern Commercial Convention at Knoxville, Tenn."
- Description based on: No. 3 (Aug. 13, 1857).
- Editor: Brownlow & Fleming, <1857>.
- Published at the office of Knoxville register (Knoxville, Tenn. : 1842).
- sn 86053057
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information