Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camden journal. (Camden, S.C.) 1866-1891
Camden, S.C. (1866-1891)
The Camden journal. : (Camden, S.C.) 1866-1891
- Alternative Titles:
Journal and gazette (Camden, S.C.)
- Place of publication:
- Camden, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Blair and Pegues
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1866.
Ceased in 1891?
- Camden (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Kershaw County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 25, no. 12 (Oct. 5, 1866).
- Editors: W.D. Trantham & J.T. Hay, <1876>.
- Published as: Journal and gazette, July 5-26, 1877.
- sn 86053067
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information