Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Onondaga Demokrat. volume (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1852-1856
Syracuse, N.Y. (1852-1856)
Onondaga Demokrat. volume : (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1852-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Saul
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 4, 1852 issue; ceased in Oct. 1856.
- Democratic. Cf. Lodder, G.B. Summary of newspapers pub. in Onondaga Co., N.Y. to 1900. Typescript at Amer. Antiquarian Society.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 2, Nr. 9 (12. Nov. 1853).
- Editor: George Saul, <1853>.
- In German; some notices in English.
- Preceded by prospectus issued Aug. 23, 1852. Cf. Lodder, G.B. Summary of newspapers pub. in Onondaga Co., N.Y. to 1900. Typescript at Amer. Antiquarian Society.
- sn 86053078
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information