Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Federal republican advocate, and commercial advertiser. (Savannah, Ga.) 1807-180?
Savannah, Ga. (1807-180?)
Federal republican advocate, and commercial advertiser. : (Savannah, Ga.) 1807-180?
- Place of publication:
- Savannah, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Carmont & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 27, 1807 issue.
- Chatham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Savannah (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (Sept. 21, 1807).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 55 (Feb. 1, 1808).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053116
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information