Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wyoming Democrat. (Warsaw, N.Y.) 1863-1870
Warsaw, N.Y. (1863-1870)
Wyoming Democrat. : (Warsaw, N.Y.) 1863-1870
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Warsaw, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- John Ransom
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 23, 1863 issue.
Ceased in Aug. 1870.
- Warsaw (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament, <1863>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Apr. 6, 1863).
- Editor: John Ransom, <1863>.
- sn 86053133
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information