Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news. volume (Washington, Ga.) 1816-1821
Washington, Ga. (1816-1821)
The news. volume : (Washington, Ga.) 1816-1821
- Place of publication:
- Washington, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John K.M. Charlton
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 19, 1816 issue.
Ceased in 1821?
- Georgia--Wilkes County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206962
- Washington (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkes County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Feb. 23, 1816).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053159
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information