Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American advocate. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1814-1817
Watertown, N.Y. (1814-1817)
American advocate. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1814-1817
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jairus Rich
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1814; ceased in 1817?
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 96 (Nov. 23, 1814).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053180
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information