Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carolina weekly messenger. (Charleston, S.C.) 1806-1810
Charleston, S.C. (1806-1810)
Carolina weekly messenger. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1806-1810
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Marchant, Willington & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1806; ceased in Oct. 1810.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament, <1807-1810>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (July 18, 1807).
- Last issue located: Vol. 4, no. 46 (Sept. 11, 1810). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Publishers: Marchant, Willington & Co., <1807>-1809; A.S. Willington & Co., 1809; E. Morford, Willington & Co., 1809-<1810>.
- sn 86053189
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information