Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston evening gazette. ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1785-178?
[Charleston, S.C.] (1785-178?)
The Charleston evening gazette. : ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1785-178?
- Place of publication:
- [Charleston, S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by J.V. Burd and R. Haswell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1786.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 11, 1785)-
Aug. 7, 1786 -
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 373 (Oct. 18, 1786).
- sn 86053190
View complete holdings information