Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carolina patriot. volume (None) 1813-181?
Carolina patriot. volume : (None) 1813-181?
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 1, 1813 issue.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. I, No. 19 (September 4th, 1813); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. I, No. 19 (September 4th, 1813).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053192
View complete holdings information