Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The investigator. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1812-1814
Charleston [S.C.] (1812-1814)
The investigator. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1812-1814
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Mackey, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Feb. 12, 1814 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 22, 1812)-
- Daily (except Sun. and Holidays)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American Newspapers series.
- Motto: "Think of your ancestors, and your posterity."--Dickinson.
- sn 86053196
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information