Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston gazette, and mercantile advertiser. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1814-1814
Charleston [S.C.] (1814-1814)
The Charleston gazette, and mercantile advertiser. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1814-1814
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John L. Wilson
- Dates of publication:
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- Began with Feb. 15, 1814 issue; ceased in 1814. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Continued by: Southern patriot, and commercial advertiser. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Continues: Charleston investigator. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Mar. 1, 1814).
- Published a triweekly ed. (title unknown).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053198
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information