Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The investigator. volume (Charleston [S.C.]) 1812-1814
Charleston [S.C.] (1812-1814)
The investigator. volume : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1812-1814
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Mackey, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1812; ceased in 1814.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Daily eds.: Investigator (Charleston, S.C. : Daily); Charleston investigator.
- Description based on: Nov. 12, 1812; title from column heading.
- sn 86053199
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information