Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Broome gazette. (Whitney's Point, N.Y.) 1858-1871
Whitney's Point, N.Y. (1858-1871)
The Broome gazette. : (Whitney's Point, N.Y.) 1858-1871
- Place of publication:
- Whitney's Point, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.A. Dodge
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1858; ceased in 1871.
- Broome County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Broome County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01233031
- New York (State)--Whitney Point.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219393
- Whitney Point (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Oct. 14, 1858).
- Editors: Gilbert A. Dodge, <1864>; P.D. Van Vradenburg, <1864-1865>; C.A. Van Vradenburg, <1864-1865>.
- Proprietor: Gilbert A. Dodge, <1864-1865>.
- Publishers: Gilbert A. Dodge, <1864>; P.D. & C.A. Van Vradenburg, <1864-1865>.
- sn 86053203
View complete holdings information