Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spartanburg herald. volume (None) 1875-1897
The Spartanburg herald. volume : (None) 1875-1897
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1875; ceased in 1897?
- South Carolina--Spartanburg County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210992
- South Carolina--Spartanburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202729
- Spartanburg (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. III, No. 2 (March 2, 1875); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. VII, No. 52 (February 25, 1880).
- sn 86053238
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information