Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The true southron. (Sumter, S.C.) 1873-1881
Sumter, S.C. (1873-1881)
The true southron. : (Sumter, S.C.) 1873-1881
- Place of publication:
- Sumter, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Darr & Osteen
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 11 (Aug. 14, 1873) - v. 16, no. 9 (July 26, 1881).
- South Carolina--Sumter County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211788
- South Carolina--Sumter.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216215
- Sumter (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Sumter County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: W.G. Kennedy, <1875>.
- sn 86053242
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information