Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The United States military Argus. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1851-185?
New-York [N.Y.] (1851-185?)
The United States military Argus. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1851-185?
- Alternative Titles:
U.S. military Argus
United States military & naval Argus
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Crawley & McCauley
- Dates of publication:
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States--Armed Forces--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 1 (Aug. 23, 1851).
- Editors: M'Cauley, Crawley & Levison, <1852>.
- Proprietor: John Crawley, <1852>.
- Publishers: Crawley & McCauley, <1851>; F. Chapman, <1852>.
- sn 86053292
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information