Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southern standard. (Charleston, S.C.) 1851-1853
Charleston, S.C. (1851-1853)
The southern standard. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1851-1853
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.C. Pressley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1, 1851)-v. 3, no. 78 (Sept. 30, 1853).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Editor: B.C. Pressley, <1851-1852>.
- sn 86053334
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information