Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly news. (Conshohocken, Pa.) 1875-1877
Conshohocken, Pa. (1875-1877)
Weekly news. : (Conshohocken, Pa.) 1875-1877
- Alternative Titles:
Conshohocken weekly news
News and recorder
- Place of publication:
- Conshohocken, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hallmann & Whitney
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1875? Ceased in 1877?
- Conshohocken (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 34 (June 24, 1876).
- Editors: George E. Hallman, <1876>; C.L. Whitney, <1876>.
- Published a daily ed. (title unknown).
- sn 86053340
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information