Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South-Carolina state gazette, and general advertiser. (Columbia, S.C.) 1795-1799
Columbia, S.C. (1795-1799)
The South-Carolina state gazette, and general advertiser. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1795-1799
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Young & Faust
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 333 (Nov. 26, 1799).
Began in 1795.
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the legislature)
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 80 (June 5, 1795).
- sn 86053341
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information