Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Brownsville times. (Brownsville, Pa.) 1857-1863
Brownsville, Pa. (1857-1863)
Brownsville times. : (Brownsville, Pa.) 1857-1863
- Alternative Titles:
Brownsville semi-weekly times
Brownsville weekly times
- Place of publication:
- Brownsville, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.K. Marshall & J.H. Hunter
- Dates of publication:
Began Sept. 3, 1857. Cf. Publisher's statement, Aug. 25, 1859.
Ceased in 1863. Cf. Weekly patriot and union, Mar. 5, 1863.
<July 16,> 1861-1863
- Centerville Borough (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: Genius of liberty (Uniontown, Pa. : 1839). Cf. Weekly patriot and union, Mar. 5, 1863.
- Democratic, <1858-1861>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Sept. 24, 1857).
- Editors: W. Kennedy Marshall, 1857-1859; R.B. Brown, 1859-<1862>.
- Issued on half sheet, <July 16-Oct. 25, 1861>.
- Published as: Brownsville semi-weekly times, <July 16>-Aug. 2, 1861.
- Published without masthead, <July 16>-Aug. 2, 1861; title from publisher's box.
- Publishers: W. Kennedy Marshall & J.H. Hunter, 1857-1859; W. Kennedy Marshall, 1859; R.B. Brown, 1859-<1862>.
- When semiweekly, Tuesday and Friday issues numbered identically.
- sn 86053352
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information