Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bucks County mirror. (Doylestown, Pa.) 1874-19??
Doylestown, Pa. (1874-19??)
Bucks County mirror. : (Doylestown, Pa.) 1874-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Doylestown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph M. McClure
- Dates of publication:
- Bucks County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Doylestown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Bucks County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210486
- "Democratic," <1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 214 (Jan. 24, 1874).
- Editors: George B. Herbert, <1876>; Darwin G. Fenno, <1876>.
- Published every Saturday.
- Published from the same office: Bucks Caunty Express & Reform.
- Publishers: Joseph M. McClure, <Jan. 24, 1874>; Geo. B. Herbert, <Sept. 9, 1876-Apr. 5, 1879>.
- sn 86053357
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information