Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jackson sun. (Jackson, Tenn.) 1873-1877
Jackson, Tenn. (1873-1877)
The Jackson sun. : (Jackson, Tenn.) 1873-1877
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gates & Enloe
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 40 (June 22, 1877).
Began in 1873.
- Jackson (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 35 (May 14, 1875).
- Editors: Robert Gates & B.A. Enloe, <1875>-1877.
- Merged with: Whig and tribune, to form: Tribune and sun.
- sn 86053420
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information