Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The watch-tower. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1840-1840
Knoxville, Tenn. (1840-1840)
The watch-tower. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1840-1840
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. C. Moses & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 6, 1840 issue?
Ceased in 1840.
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: No. 7 (June 1840).
- Issues dated only by month and year.
- Issues lack volume numbering.
- Published "once each week until the presidential election."
- Whig campaign paper, supporting William Henry Harrison for president.
- sn 86053448
View complete holdings information