Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western centinel. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1808-1810
Knoxville, Tenn. (1808-1810)
Western centinel. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1808-1810
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John B. Hood
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1808. Ceased in 1810?
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215247
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Mar. 11, 1809) = whole no. 63.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 5 (Jan. 27, 1810).
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053451
View complete holdings information