Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Knoxville plebeian. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1851-18??
Knoxville, Tenn. (1851-18??)
The Knoxville plebeian. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1851-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215247
- Democratic. Cf. Heart of the Valley: a hist. of Knoxville, Tenn.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 31 (Aug. 9, 1851) = whole no. 83.
- Editor: W.T. Helms, <1851-1852>.
- Publishers: W.T. Helms & Co., <1852>; W.T. Helms, <1852>.
- sn 86053455
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information