Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American star. (Russelville [sic], Chester Co., Penn.) 1816-181?
Russelville [sic], Chester Co., Penn. (1816-181?)
The American star. : (Russelville [sic], Chester Co., Penn.) 1816-181?
- Place of publication:
- Russelville [sic], Chester Co., Penn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathan Blackman
- Dates of publication:
; v. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1817)-
Began in June 1816?
- Russellville (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," <1817>.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Continues: Eden star. Cf. Sauer, E.M. "Chester Co. newspapers." Chester Co. Collections III (Jan. 1937): 91-95.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Sept. 16, 1816).
- Editor: Nathan Blackman, 1816-1817.
- Imprint varies: Nathan Blackman, 1816-1817; Printed by Robert Love, 1817.
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Dec. 8, 1817). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053466
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information