Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The commoner. (Washington, D.C.) 1875-1875
Washington, D.C. (1875-1875)
The commoner. : (Washington, D.C.) 1875-1875
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- G.W. Williams
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 6, 1875)-v. 1, no. 7 (Dec. 18, 1875).
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The Commoner shall try to be to the colored people of this country a guide, teacher, defender, and mirror."
- Editor: George W. Williams.
- Specimen no. also numbered: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 4, 1875) and Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1875).
- sn 86053473
View complete holdings information