Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rutherford telegraph. (Murfreesborough, Ten[n].) 1846-1861
Murfreesborough, Ten[n]. (1846-1861)
The Rutherford telegraph. : (Murfreesborough, Ten[n].) 1846-1861
- Place of publication:
- Murfreesborough, Ten[n].
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.W. Taylor
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1846; ceased in 1861?
- Murfreesboro (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Rutherford County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Rutherford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208169
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 10 (Mar. 10, 1849).
- Editors: D.W. Taylor, <1849>; R.S. Northcott, <1856-1857>
- Publishers: D.W. Taylor, <1849>; W.T.T. Ott, <1856-1857>
- sn 86053475
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information