Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Erie City dispatch. (Erie, Pa.) 1856-1864
Erie, Pa. (1856-1864)
Erie City dispatch. : (Erie, Pa.) 1856-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Erie, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Jos. S.M. Young
- Dates of publication:
-May 21, 1864.
Began in 1856.
- Continues: Young's Waterford dispatch. Cf. Gazetteer and business direct. of Erie Co., Pa., 1873.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 8 (Sept. 20, 1856).
- Editors: Joseph S.M. Young, <1863>; B.F.H. Lynn, <1864>.
- Issues for <Sept. 20, 1856> called also <whole no. 216>.
- Proprietor: M.J. Young, <1863>.
- Publishers: Joseph S.M. Young, <1863>; B.F.H. Lynn, <1864>.
- sn 86053493
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information