Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nashville true Whig. (Nashville, Tenn.) 185?-185?
Nashville, Tenn. (185?-185?)
The Nashville true Whig. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 185?-185?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.R. McKennie & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Three times a week
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Description based on: Aug. 26, 1853.
- Editor: E.P. McGinty, <1855>.
- Printers: B.R. McKennie & George B. Brown, <1855>.
- sn 86053518
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information