Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashville union. (Nashville, Tenn.) 185?-1853
Nashville, Tenn. (185?-1853)
Nashville union. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 185?-1853
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.M. Watterson
- Dates of publication:
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 1 (June 23, 1851).
- Editor: John L. Marling, <1852>.
- Merged with: Nashville American (Nashville, Tenn. : 1848 : Weekly), to form: Weekly union and American.
- sn 86053522
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information