Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Republican banner and Nashville Whig. (Nashville [Tenn.]) 185?-18??
Nashville [Tenn.] (185?-18??)
The Republican banner and Nashville Whig. : (Nashville [Tenn.]) 185?-18??
- Place of publication:
- Nashville [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.F. Bang & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Three times a week
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Dec. 2, 1856.
- Editors: Allen A. Hall, 1856-1857; H.K. Walker, <1857>.
- Formed by the union of: Nashville Whig (Nashville, Tenn. : 1838 : Triweekly), and: Republican banner (Nashville, Tenn. : Triweekly).
- Publishers: W.F. Bang & Co., <1856>-1857; Bang, Walker & Co., <1857>.
- sn 86053525
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information