Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jamestown sun. (Jamestown, Mercer Co., Pa.) 1873-1879
Jamestown, Mercer Co., Pa. (1873-1879)
Jamestown sun. : (Jamestown, Mercer Co., Pa.) 1873-1879
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jamestown, Mercer Co., Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.L. Calkins
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1873; ceased in Mar. 1879. Cf. Hist. of Mercer Co., Pa., 1888.
- Pennsylvania--Summit Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223409
- Summit Hill (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Greenbacks, Prosperity and Peace!," <1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 32 (Aug. 5, 1874).
- Editors: Mr. & Mrs. D.L. Calkins, <1876>.
- sn 86053539
View complete holdings information