Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly messenger. (Chambersburg, Pa.) 1838-1848
Chambersburg, Pa. (1838-1848)
The weekly messenger. : (Chambersburg, Pa.) 1838-1848
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly messenger of the German Reformed Church
- Place of publication:
- Chambersburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Board of Missions of the German Reformed Church
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 4, no. 1 (Aug. 22, 1838)-new ser., v. 14, no. 12 (Nov. 29, 1848)= whole no. 157-whole no. 688.
- Also issued online and on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Editors: Benjamin S. Schneck, 1838-1840, Nov. 29, 1848; Samuel R. Fisher, Feb. 7, 1844-1848.
- None published Dec. 19-26, 1839.
- Printer: Joseph Pritts, 1838-1839.
- Publisher: Board of Publication of the Synod of the German Reformed Church, Jan. 8, 1845-1848.
- sn 86053548
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information