Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The expositor. (Shelbyville, Tenn.) 1852-1861
Shelbyville, Tenn. (1852-1861)
The expositor. : (Shelbyville, Tenn.) 1852-1861
- Place of publication:
- Shelbyville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Russ, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852? Ceased in 1861?
- Bedford County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Shelbyville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1852).
- Editor: Rolfe S. Saunders, <1852>; James Russ, Jr., & Thomas B. Laird, <1857>; A.B. Watkins, <1858>.
- Not published Jan. 4, 1852.
- Publisher: J. & A.J. Russ, <1861>.
- sn 86053594
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information