Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening dispatch. (Reading, Pa.) 1866-1869
Reading, Pa. (1866-1869)
The evening dispatch. : (Reading, Pa.) 1866-1869
- Alternative Titles:
Daily evening dispatch
- Place of publication:
- Reading, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.D. Laciar, C.D. Elliott, H. Shultz, & J.L. Mast
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1869.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 10, 1866)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Editors: A.C. Buckwalter, <1868>; C.D. Elliott, <1866-1868>; Harrison Shultz, <1866-1868>.
- Has a column in Pennsylvania Dutch, <1866-1867>.
- Published as: Daily evening dispatch, <Aug. 3, 1866-Apr. 30, 1867>.
- Publisher: Buckwalter, Elliot & Schultz, <1866>.
- sn 86053884
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information