Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wyoming Democrat. volume (Tunkhannock [Pa.]) 1849-1854
Tunkhannock [Pa.] (1849-1854)
The Wyoming Democrat. volume : (Tunkhannock [Pa.]) 1849-1854
- Place of publication:
- Tunkhannock [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.S. Winchester
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1854?
Vol. 1, no. 16 [i.e. 18] (July 31, 1849)-
- Tunkhannock (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: S.S. Winchester, 1849-Nov. 29, 1853.
- Issues for May 18, 1852-May 30, 1854 also called whole no. 212-260.
- Not published Dec. 6, 1852.
- Publishers: S.S. Winchester, 1849-Nov. 29, 1853; A.R. Conklin, Dec. 13, 1853-<May 30, 1854>; A.H. Rightmyer, <July 13-Aug. 24, 1854>.
- sn 86053998
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information