Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gary colored American. (Gary, Ind.) 1927-1928
Gary, Ind. (1927-1928)
The Gary colored American. : (Gary, Ind.) 1927-1928
- Place of publication:
- Gary, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- National Negro Publicity Bureau
- Dates of publication:
1st year, no. 1 (Nov. 10, 1927)-1st year, no. 15 (Feb. 16, 1928).
- African Americans--Indiana--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Gary (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Lake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218109
- Lake County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- sn 86058052
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information