Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Richmond palladium and sun-telegram. (Richmond, Ind.) 1907-1939
Richmond, Ind. (1907-1939)
The Richmond palladium and sun-telegram. : (Richmond, Ind.) 1907-1939
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Palladium Print. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 31, no. 363 (Mar. 17, 1907)-v. 109, no. 6 (Jan. 7, 1939).
- Indiana--Wayne County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218729
- Richmond (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Wayne County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the merger of: Farm palladium, Richmond palladium (Richmond, Ind. : 1906 : Daily) and Richmond sun-telegram (Richmond, Ind. : 1906 : Daily).
- Issue called: 100th Anniversary ed., Jan. 1, 1931.
- Issues for Mar. 17-29, 1907 were numbered: v. 31, no. 363--as were all issues of the preceding title dating back to Feb. 16, 1907. Mar. 30, 1907 issue is numbered, v. 32, no. 78.
- Progressive party paper; opposed the Ku Klux Klan and the Republican party. Cf. Miller.
- Published until about 1917 also in a weekly edition called: Richmond sun. Telegram.
- Publisher's name from Miller, John W. Indiana newspaper bibliog.
- There was a special supplement published on Jan. 1, 1931 which celebrated the 100th anniversary of the paper.
- sn 86058226
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information