Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily commercial. [volume] (Portland, Ind.) 1893-1901
Portland, Ind. (1893-1901)
Daily commercial. [volume] : (Portland, Ind.) 1893-1901
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased in 1901.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Indiana--Jay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208876
- Jay County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Portland (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Volume I, number 2 (November 21, 1893); title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed July 21, 2017).
- Latest issue consulted: Volume VII, number 20 (Dec. 30, 1899); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed July 21, 2017).
- Published also in a weekly ed. called: Weekly commercial (Portland, Ind.).
- sn 86058256
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information