Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily sun. (Portland, Ind.) 1908-1932
Portland, Ind. (1908-1932)
The daily sun. : (Portland, Ind.) 1908-1932
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.A. McKee
- Dates of publication:
-v. 23, no. 399 (Feb. 2, 1932).
Began with May 14, 1908 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Indiana--Jay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208876
- Jay County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Portland (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 234 (Feb. 6, 1919).
- Issued also in weekly edition called: Weekly sun (Portland, Ind.).
- Published in two editions daily.
- sn 86058263
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information