Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Valparaiso practical observer. (Valparaiso, Porter County, Ind.) 1851-1852
Valparaiso, Porter County, Ind. (1851-1852)
Valparaiso practical observer. : (Valparaiso, Porter County, Ind.) 1851-1852
- Place of publication:
- Valparaiso, Porter County, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. C. Talcott
- Dates of publication:
-[v. 3, no. 33] (Mar. 15, 1852).
Began on Feb. 17, 1851.
- Porter County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Valparaiso (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Democratic Cf. Miller, John W. Indiana newspaper bibliog.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 30 (Feb. 24, 1851).
- Mar. 15, 1852 issue misnumbered vol. 3, no. 36.
- sn 86058524
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information