Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Twice-a-week news. (Mount Ayr, Iowa) 1894-1907
Mount Ayr, Iowa (1894-1907)
Twice-a-week news. : (Mount Ayr, Iowa) 1894-1907
- Place of publication:
- Mount Ayr, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- R.S. & W.H. Beall
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 32 (Mar. 6, 1894)-v. 15, no. 60 (Feb. 26, 1907).
- "Acknowledged leader of local news," Nov. 30, 1894-Mar. 7, 1902.
- Includes occasional special issues.
- Issues for Mar. 6-July 27, 1894 in 2 parts, the Tuesday edition being part 1 and the Friday edition part 2.
- June 12, 1896, issue commemorates Ringgold County's economic and social development.
- Occasional errors in numbering.
- Publishers: R.S. & W.H. Beall, Mar. 6, 1894-Aug. 29, 1899; Walter H. Beall, Sept. 1, 1899-Feb. 26, 1907.
- sn 86060038
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information