Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The messenger. (Shannon City, Iowa) 1915-1916
Shannon City, Iowa (1915-1916)
The messenger. : (Shannon City, Iowa) 1915-1916
- Alternative Titles:
Shannon City messenger
Jan. 6-Dec. 14, 1916
- Place of publication:
- Shannon City, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- G.A. Snyder
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 18, 1915)-v. 2, no. 5 (Dec. 14, 1916).
- Each issue includes section: Arispe news, Mar. 9-Apr. 6, 1916.
- Editors: G.A. Snyder, <Apr. 20>-Aug. 31, 1916; Vera M. Jacobson, Sept. 7-Dec. 14, 1916.
- Frequent errors in numbering.
- May 18 and Oct. 26, 1816, issues include supplements.
- Publishers: G.A. Snyder, Nov. 18, 1915-<Apr. 11, 1916>; Vera M. Jacobson, Sept. 7-Dec. 14, 1916.
- sn 86060051
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information