Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Batavia beacon. (Batavia, Iowa) 1953-1981
Batavia, Iowa (1953-1981)
The Batavia beacon. : (Batavia, Iowa) 1953-1981
- Place of publication:
- Batavia, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Keith C. Dinsmore
- Dates of publication:
-v. 31, no. 41 (Oct. 7, 1981).
Began in 1953.
- Description based on: Mar. 6, 1975.
- Includes occasional supplements.
- Numbering system omitted <Mar. 6, 1975>; issues for Mar. 13, 1975-Oct. 7, 1981 called v. 22, no. 16-v. 31, no. 41.
- Occasional issues misnumbered and misdated.
- Official Jefferson County newspaper.
- sn 86060191
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information