Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Batavia news. (Batavia, Iowa) 1912-1947
Batavia, Iowa (1912-1947)
The Batavia news. : (Batavia, Iowa) 1912-1947
- Place of publication:
- Batavia, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- C.E. Nieukirk
- Dates of publication:
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 40 (Jan. 6, 1916).
- Each issue includes section: Agency news, July 11-Sept. 5, 1935.
- Includes frequent supplements.
- Occasional errors in numbering.
- Official paper of Jefferson County.
- Publisher varies.
- Vol. 4, no. 4 (Jan. 6, 1916) misdated Jan. 6, 1915.
- sn 86060192
View complete holdings information