Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mendocino dispatch Democrat. (Ukiah City, Mendocino County, Cal.) 1881-1899
Ukiah City, Mendocino County, Cal. (1881-1899)
Mendocino dispatch Democrat. : (Ukiah City, Mendocino County, Cal.) 1881-1899
- Alternative Titles:
Dispatch and Democrat
Mendocino dispatch and Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Ukiah City, Mendocino County, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Peabody & Sefton
- Dates of publication:
-v. 31, no. 14 (Dec. 29, 1899).
Began in Oct. 1881.
- Mendocino County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Mendocino" appears above masthead ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 2 (Oct. 21, 1881).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published by H.A. Peabody <Dec. 28, 1888>.
- sn 86063251
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information