Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Svenska tidningen. (Kansas City, Mo.) 1892-1898
Kansas City, Mo. (1892-1898)
Svenska tidningen. : (Kansas City, Mo.) 1892-1898
- Place of publication:
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Swedish-American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Kansas City (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Årg. 4, nr. 33 (16 aug. 1895).
- In Swedish.
- Issues for <Jan. 7, 1897-June 30, 1898> called also no. <451-569>.
- Latest issue consulted: Arg. 7, no. 26 (30 juni 1898) = no. 569.
- Under masthead title appears the word "Skandia", <Jan. 7, 1897-June 30, 1898>.
- sn 86063348
View complete holdings information